Monday, July 26, 2010

Google Docs (and a look back at my Google Reader)

OK, I'm still working on how to use Google Docs in school or in life. Right now, many of the other options (Wikis especially) come to mind to use for planning purposes. (Planning parties, planning themed lessons, ...)


As for my Google Reader, I had Michael add a shortcut to it on my desktop at home. I really like that I can click right on it this way. I think I look at it more often because of this. (I wonder if there's an app for it now that I have an iPhone!?!?) Anyway, I have a few blogs on my reader that I enjoy looking at. I have Mary Ruth's food blog, I have the one from a mother who has a daughter with Down Syndrome, and I have the Happiness Project which in theory I'd really like to read but haven't really, and I read Daily Worth.

This is where I found something interesting.... in the post about Offermatic.
I'm interested but leery of it. I'd like to know more before signing up, but it sounds like a great idea (
"freak love child of Mint, Groupon and Blippy.")

No comments:

Post a Comment