Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PLN

I am going to have to think more on PLN, but for now, here are my thoughts. Throughout this course, I have found many different ways to use technology in the classroom. I think, for me, the biggest way I will be able to use these new tools (well, new to me) is to work with other educators to collaborate on lesson plans and other ideas to use in my classroom. I can also use many of the tools to communicate with the parents.
Back to PLN... I think Wikis will be useful to me. I also like my Google Reader -- although I need more blogs that are related to education and specifically teaching the severe/profound population. I like the idea of Google Docs -- actually, I like the idea of having documents available from any computer with internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment