Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Podcast is Finally Finished!!!!!!!

OK, so I bribed my child with 2 smiley faces to get her to sing a song for my podcast. Basically, I hate using a microphone or hearing my own voice through speakers.... so 2 smileys (Abby and Beth are earning smileys to get ice cream, we're almost there!).
It took some cajoling, but she finally sang Twinkle Twinkle... first by herself, then with Sam. After that, she really got into it... and sang a song (kind of) that Beth identified as a Hannah Montana song. Too funny! I'd kind of like to let them just go with it and see what they record.... but I have to return the microphone soon.
I think this will get easier as I do it more often, but I'm not really sure it's something I'll do often (between my dislike of microphones and my students lack of verbal output, seems unlikely).
It might be cute to use at home with the girls to have them send messages to family and friends (if we ever get a microphone).

For now -- I officially finished the course! I learned a lot, and I am trying to use at least some of it in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment